Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love and Bunny


It is common for people to give presents to other people on Valentine's Day. Sometimes these presents are stuffed-animals. I personally believe that there is no better way to tell someone that you love them than to give them a big stuffed bear or bunny that they can love and hug and become best friends with. Of course, that hardly ever happens. I am a lucky case. Jenna loved me straight away when she got me. And look at me now, laying on her bed in prime stuffed-animal seating. Most stuffed animals get shoved in a box or fall under the bed. Shame on the humans that can live with themselves after committing such a horrible crime, leaving their best friends in the cold and dust when they get too old for toys or when they never cared about them in the first place. If you are one of these humans then I suggest you take this Valentine's season to remind your lone, forgotten stuffed-pets that you love them. They miss you. But I don't miss Jenna. In fact, sometimes I think I get a little too much time with her. But like I said, I am a lucky one. Jenna still loves me.  Now if you excuse me, I must inquire her for my valentine card for this year.

-Bunny

3 comments: